• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cross Dissolve Isn't Working For me on One of My Tracks

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a video and, for whatever resason, cross dissolve isn't working on my V1 track when transitioning between a video clip and a still. As far as I'm aware, I haven't changed any settings and haven't been doing anything different than I normally do. cross dissovle just randomly stopped working on my V1 track. 

Before I noticed the issue, it cross dissolved worked fine on my V1 track when I'd transition from a video clip to a still. I can't figure this out for the life of me. Any tips, helps, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a cross dissolve to work, you need to have heads and tails. With an image that usually is not a problem, but with a video, you may have reached the end of the clip, meaning that there is nothing to show while the transition is supposed to happen.

If this is not the case, the issue may lie with the image used. Please run it through Photoshop to create a PSD document that matches the sequence settings (which may mean you have to scale it up/back to, say 1080p or 2160p).

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is not exactly working? Cannot drop in V1 or .......

Screenshots would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines