Highlighted

Crossfade playing different audio not featured in the selected clip??

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having issues with the crossfade features. Whenever I attempt to apply any of the three settings between clips in the timeline, instead of fading the audio in or out, it instead plays different audio from a previous deleted clip over the top instead of the selected fade. This issue has followed me from my personal laptop to a university computer. Visual fades are unaffected, it is only an audio issue. Why is this happening?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crossfade playing different audio not featured in the selected clip??

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having issues with the crossfade features. Whenever I attempt to apply any of the three settings between clips in the timeline, instead of fading the audio in or out, it instead plays different audio from a previous deleted clip over the top instead of the selected fade. This issue has followed me from my personal laptop to a university computer. Visual fades are unaffected, it is only an audio issue. Why is this happening?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have worked, thank you though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project import old one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0