• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Premiere Pro Video Import Error Overnight

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been doing editing daily for the past few weeks. Today, I opened a project I was working on yesterday and all of my .mov videos are "offline" and won't play. I try to reimport this and I get the error: "The file has no audio or video streams". The video is fine as I can play it with VLC player. MP4 videos are fine.  What happened overnight (3/11/21)?  I made no changes to my system - BUT suspect something with QuickTime or Codecs or something.  How do I resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS are you running CB? What camera did these .mov files come from?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.  I'm running Windows 10. The .mov files were created by another user - probably with Final Cut Pro.  These files were not causing a problem yesterday - but now I get the error.  Same files - same project file - no changes (that I know of) to my computer.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Added information. The video files open fine in Premiere Pro CC.  Something wasn changed overnight on March 11 in the Quicktime player or whatever reads .mov files into Adobe Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem has gone away. I had to relink the videos to the original file. All is well now.  I have no idea why this happened ..

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines