Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ctrl+~ not Working in CC 2020 V 14.5

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I install the last version of Adobe Premiere and this shortcut not working.

my last question that never answers by anybody was about LUT in the creative panel.

when I use LUTs from my gallery, playback is a very dropped frame.

any solution?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Could you please confirm if you are using any custom workspace or if any the panels are undocked? If so, please try to dock the panels or use any of the default workspace & let us know if it's working properly. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Could you please confirm if you are using any custom workspace or if any the panels are undocked? If so, please try to dock the panels or use any of the default workspace & let us know if it's working properly. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a custom shortcut file and noticed that all keys that were mapped to panels were gone. For example, i use the F1 key for Program panel, F2 for Effects, etc, etc and i had to manually remap all keys that make panels active.

Having that said, i think that there has been some update to the workspaces in 14.5 that did brake some keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanted to chime in here to say that I am also experiencing the poor playback/dropped frame issues the OP brings up in his last question. This problem started after updating from 14.3.1 and is still present in 14.5. I've checked on 2 different workstations and the issue affects both of them.

The only "solution" I've found so far is to roll back to 14.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines