• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom label colors + names lost with upgrade

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where custom label colors and names for Premiere are saved on your device? Mine were suddenly deleted during an update (like always), and I'd like to import them from an old app version if possible.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They weren't deleted, the 15.x builds of the 20201 version seem to have troubles simply loading the proper user preferences in. I'm rather irritated myself, as I've had to go into the computer and manually move my workspaces, prefs & such forward into the several spots that Adobe's great wisdom uses.

Check in the Users/Username/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro folder. You should have one, and there's probably a folder for each version. 14.0 is the 2020 series of builds, 15.0 is the new 2021 series.

Going into there you can find the Layouts folder, custom .kys keyboard shorts files, prefernces files, and copy/paste from the 14.0 folder into the 15.0 folder.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines