Custom panel extension not getting open in premiere pro 14 (2020)

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premiere pro extension and it is working fine with premiere pro v 12.1.2(2018) and now I have installed the new version premiere pro v14.0.4 (2020) now I am going to open extension through Window -> Extensions -> <my panel extension name> (this is my extension name for custom panel). Now i clicked on this extension <my panel extension name>, It not going open and i can't see any error message.

This is working fine with premiere pro v 12.1.2(2018) but issue in only premiere pro 14(2020)

Thanks,

Hitesh

TOPICS
Anywhere, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom panel extension not getting open in premiere pro 14 (2020)

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premiere pro extension and it is working fine with premiere pro v 12.1.2(2018) and now I have installed the new version premiere pro v14.0.4 (2020) now I am going to open extension through Window -> Extensions -> <my panel extension name> (this is my extension name for custom panel). Now i clicked on this extension <my panel extension name>, It not going open and i can't see any error message.

This is working fine with premiere pro v 12.1.2(2018) but issue in only premiere pro 14(2020)

Thanks,

Hitesh

TOPICS
Anywhere, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on premiere 14.5.0

My own extensions worked fine until a recent update. They are present in the menu "Window / extensions" but nothing happens when I click on any of my extensions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you are still having this issue but to fix this as I was having the same issue after updating, I had to add a PlayerDebugMode string value to the CSXS.10, previously it was only in CSXS.9. After doing that everything worked as before.

GAVIN5D22_0-1605983608271.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0