Highlighted

Custom Video Export Presets changes to default one

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I created a video export preset for my work. I always use my own custom preset. Like 50 times a day. Premiere Pro doesn't care too much for my preferences and always reserts my choice to default one. I don't like it. It takes tons of time to constantly choose my custom preset.
Does anybody know how to stop Premiere Pro resetting user choices? I want Adobe Premiere Pro to work the way I need and not they way some developer thinks best for me.
Can anyone help me here?
Thanks a lot!

The export preset is saved along with the sequence. If you try exporting again from the same sequence, the preset will be there as you left it.

I suggest you duplicating that sequence instead of creating new ones, and the export preset will be there when you export.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom Video Export Presets changes to default one

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I created a video export preset for my work. I always use my own custom preset. Like 50 times a day. Premiere Pro doesn't care too much for my preferences and always reserts my choice to default one. I don't like it. It takes tons of time to constantly choose my custom preset.
Does anybody know how to stop Premiere Pro resetting user choices? I want Adobe Premiere Pro to work the way I need and not they way some developer thinks best for me.
Can anyone help me here?
Thanks a lot!

The export preset is saved along with the sequence. If you try exporting again from the same sequence, the preset will be there as you left it.

I suggest you duplicating that sequence instead of creating new ones, and the export preset will be there when you export.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
byazrov LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the advice. I'll try this way. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0