• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Support solved 4 day issue with Choppy playback!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gotta give a shout out to Dushyant for his excellent customer service and Naveen Danda for solving this issue with the playback on Adobe Premiere Pro.

I was having an issue with a choppy playback. I watched heaps of youtube videos that suggested to render the project, create proxies, delete cache, uninstall and reinstall the app, and more... but nothing was working. After seeing 3 separate support experts at Adobe, Naveen solved it in less than an hour! He/she changed some of the settings and also changed memory settings from "performance" to "memory". Which funny enough, all the youtube videos suggested I keep it set to performance to improve a choppy playback. Despite being stood up twice with the callback timeframe, and having to spend a day at home, I am happy that this issue was resolved.

- Much appreciation from New Zealand!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, it's absolutely delightful when someone has good news to report on Adobe's help system. So thanks for posting!

And glad you're working again ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil,

I wanted to express my appreciation for the hard workers at Adobe. I understand that some of the staff are on lockdown in their country and working remotely in isolation. 

They are doing a great job given the circumstances of the pandemic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Neil, it's great when someone has good news like this and tells us.   This is very complicated software that people have to make work with an incredible variety of hardware...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mgrenadier,

While it took a few goes to get it right, having kind team members is what made the issue less stressful. Dushyant understood my frustration and was able to empathize with me as a customer. 

Exceptional customer service experience! Definitely the standard I was expecting from the Adobe Company. I hope they recognize the difference their team members make for their company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the report, Dani. I'm glad you're back up and running.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

I am happy to report that the app is operating as usual again, and I am back in action doing the things I love as a creative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines