• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data overlay on the playback screens?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to have the playback data overlay on the playback screens? I used to know the shortcut keys but I can't remember what they were.

This screenshot is from Youtube to show an example. Disclaimer, It is not my work.

premiereplaybackscreen.jpg

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all in the Program monitor controls.

Click the wrench menu icon, and select "Overlay Settings" to determine which overlay options you want, and where.

Either click the "Overlays" option in that menu to see the Overlays, or right-click in the Program Monitor image area and click "Overlays". Either way, it now shows the overlays as you've set them in the wrench-menu Overlay Settings option.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correction ... that only gets the Overlays showing on the Program monitor itself, not the Transmit Out monitor setup. (Ann Bens is SO handy to have around, btw ... thanks!)

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines