• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Debug event f:\mightysilt_win64\shared\adobe\mediacore\mediafoundation\api\inc\keyframe

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I just ran into this extremely annoying problem:

Premiere Pro CS6 cannot load my project anymore. It gives the following error message:

Premiere  Pro has encountered an error.

f:\mightysilt_win64\shared\adobe\mediacore\mediafoundation\api\inc\keyframe

ep.png

My autosave files all refuse to open giving another error
..\..\src\TickTime.cpp-364

When i press continue it says the project might be damaged or contain outdated elements.
I do not know what that means...

ep2.png

I do not know what i did last before the problem started, except for adding some layers (lightstreaks) rendering the file and then stopping that thinking "I'll do it later"

What a mistake. The projectfile didn't open anymore when i got home. All my autosaves now give similar errors.

I got warpstabilizer on some clips but would gladly give that up if there was a way to open these files. I cannot import them to a new project. Essentially the files refuse to open in any possible way.

You can find my latest projectfile here: jajageweetmaarnooit.prproj - Google Drive

I am desperate, this movie needs to be delivered tomorrow and i have to start all over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Hi Jonas and all on this thread,

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 244 Replies 244
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I take the (damaged?) project and use it on another PC? Or will I get the error there to and have to start over again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error makes corrupt project files. So the project file is damaged and cannot be opened on other systems.

You have to fix your system (or use another computer without the problem) AND you have to fix you projects!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did do many of the steps recommended here but finally my Premiere stopped crashing, at least for the time being, when I uninstalled iCloud.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations Steve I also removed i Cloud Everinthing is ok now!

Greetz

Armand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was happy to try this: uninstalled iCloud, restarted the computer and ... I can save and open my projects normally!

Great! Congratulations and thanks, Steve!

It would be very interesting to hear how Adobe intends to proceed with this case.

Cheers,

Petri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are investigating the iCloud lead. It would help us narrow the scope of our testing to know if you were actually signed into iCloud. That is, was the program merely installed or were you actively using it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are investigating the iCloud lead. It would help us narrow the scope of our testing to know if you were actually signed into iCloud. That is, was the program merely installed or were you actively using it?

I did not use iCloud at all, it was just installed on my Windows computer. If it ran somehow by itself, I do not know. I have been using iTunes and the the codecs installed with it if they are somehow related to iCloud, but I did not have to uninstall iTunes. It seems that already several users have found this as a working solution since my post: Uninstall iCloud and reboot.

Regards,

Mr. Tapani Ruuska

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I did use it, since I use a iPad and iPhone, I was always connected to it.

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I haven't used iCloud and uninstalling it solved my problem.

Cheers, Petri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now uninstalled iCloud and reinstalled Premiere Pro CC. On the basis of my quick test it seems that I can create new projects and open them, but I still can't open a previous project that was originally created well before the problem occurred but was apparently corrupted in the beginning of October. I tried to use Michael's patch, which didn't report any errors but created a new project which I still can't open. Not quite happy yet, since I had to continue working with another editing software. Can I trust that Premiere works with new projects...?

Esko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since uninstalling iCloud, I can open and close CS6 projects no matter what action have been done in the edit. Earlier damaged projects do have to be repaired but once repaired they stay operational.

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use iCloud for several years, since I own an iPhone. I didn't uninstall iCloud yet. Sure that Apple update its iCloud system, but I do not know where or how to control this information.

Gilles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the mightysilk error on one computer with Win7-64
2 other, almost identical computers didn't suffer from that problem.

Changing the decimal point or the language didn't change a thing.
Windows updates are deactivated on all of the computers.

The only difference was that the one with the problems had ICloud installed.
The de-installation of Apple IClouds immediately solved the problem.

No-more mightysilk errors!
Thank you, whoever came up with that ICloud solution.
Hope that's not a side effect of the ongoing Apple/Adobe war.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same for me! Since I uninstalled Icloud I can save and open my projects without any problems! Thanks a lot! (Well anyway I've got to begin again but at least It's ok now...) Thx to all for the great work !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a long time user of iCloud. I use it on my PC and my iPhone.

Now I remember that since September, something has changed. If you erased Firefox history, you have to give username and password again to access your iCloud account. You check the "Remember me" to log next time easily. That's it.

But since September, I always get a few minutes later an email from Apple informing that my Apple ID was used when connecting to iCloud from a Web browser. I do not know if this point is useful or not. It surely indicates an iCloud update in September, and that other changes may have occurred at this time that have had an impact on Premiere Pro.

I have not yet uninstalled iCloud because I use it every day, so I need to find a solution if I have to delete it. In the meantime, I use an older version of Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on another machine to finish my work.

A very big thank you to all for your great work !!!

Gilles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm without a doubt that removing the iCloud software has resolved the situation for me. Amazing how one program update can screw things up for so many, thanks so much to all contributors on this forum, including Adobe gentlemen working on solving this, that was a devastating issue. Cheers to the power of forums !

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael. You're a hero. And I hope someone will tell your deeds to posterity to give due honors. You saved my life from the anger of my customers!!!

With gratitude,

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2014 Nov 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

thanks to Mark and all others to the forum. After uninstalling I-Cloud, Adobe CS6 works without any problems. The Question is: How can ADOBE prevent such bugs. Is there a possibility to create a "wall" if other programms try to change the format of Adobe Premiere. The Producer of a car is responsible for the safety of the drivers in case of an accident!!

Martin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

Martin64 wrote:

How can ADOBE prevent such bugs. Is there a possibility to create a "wall" if other programms try to change the format of Adobe Premiere. The Producer of a car is responsible for the safety of the drivers in case of an accident!!

Martin

Sorry if this is causing you issues.

You know, something similarly insidious happens with OS X changing the permissions of Adobe folders when you update the OS. You need to fix that manually. As I understand it, there's not much to prevent such things from happening, but feel free to make a request for your idea here: http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello im Gabriele and me too i have the same problem with premiere cs6:

Senza titolo-1.jpg

I have too the problem with audio, when i switch off my premiere and restart the audio is all on the left and when i render too i have the same problem!

i'm not so expert but please someone can help me to fix both the problem?? i don't want to lost my job!!

which is (if exist) the final solution???

It is really necessary to unistall my cs6 and install again?

thanks a lot for help!!!

Gabriele

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriele Masi,

gabrielemasi wrote:

Hello im Gabriele and me too i have the same problem with premiere cs6:

Senza titolo-1.jpg

I have too the problem with audio, when i switch off my premiere and restart the audio is all on the left and when i render too i have the same problem!

i'm not so expert but please someone can help me to fix both the problem?? i don't want to lost my job!!

which is (if exist) the final solution???

It is really necessary to unistall my cs6 and install again?

thanks a lot for help!!!

Gabriele

Have you tried uninstalling iCloud? That provides a fix. If you have other issues, create a new post.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem Win7 64 Bit

I already uninistalled  ICloud but this did not change anything.

Would be really nice to get Help from Adobe.

Anyone reading this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christel HH,

Still having issues?

• If uninstalling iCloud or the solutions from those users listed above does not solve this issue, and you are running Creative Cloud, create a case with support: Contact Customer Care
  • If you are running CS6 or earlier, phone/chat support is not available—please file a bug here: http://adobe.ly/ReportBug

Hope this helps,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people, excuse my English I'm from Brazil and do not speak very well, good procedures actually did all that "Michael Schleicher" until there 3rd step updating the windows and opened the package adobe CS6 perfect design and so the audio on channel 1, 2 and 3 is only on the left side.
But putting channel 4 starting around the 2 left and right channels.
Is my contribution. Hello ADOBE!

Thanks to Michael

channel 1

AUDIO CANAL 1.jpg

But putting channel 4 starting around the 2 left and right channels. AUDIO CANAL APARTIR DO 4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonas and all on this thread,

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines