• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Declicker shortened my audio track

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello dear community, i'm trying out premiere+audition for the first week, and i'm a bit miffed that Adobe's software has 'desynched' (did i use right word?) my audio track from my video track by a full 15 seconds and more by the end of the 45min video i made.
i uploaded a video about this problem (short and sweet) here - https://youtu.be/zlBxb3xisGk
I'm hoping that Adobe is way ahead of my n00b self, and that you kind folks will point me in the right direction to make sure my audio stays insynch with the video total length.
I'm hoping that it's just a simple option i missed clicking.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ann.  What's "variable framerate", and what's "handbrake"?  i recorded a video that's 44:49 minutes in length...how can that be variable? And is 'handbrake' found in premiere pro or ...?  i'll try googling those two concepts, but it would help if you explained in layman terms, thx and i appreciate the fast response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the wikipedia on handbrake describes it as a "free video transcoder"... if my nvidea geforce experience recording option output to a mp4 file, isn't that already transcoded? *wanders off to google 'transcoder'*

and...uh...still not clear on what even variable frame rate stands for... i got this - https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/check-video-variable-framerate-on-windows-10/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines