• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default audio hardware output device for Windows

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a windows user, often frustrated that premiere does not automatically change my output devices when I switch. I've found many posts leading to this link: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/33897754, which has this issue fixed for mac, but not windows. All of these posts have been marked as *solved* yet still have many requests and complaints about fixing this for other operating systems. Hopefully someone can do something about this for windows, thanks.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

The public beta version has added 'default audio' as an option for Windows now. So it will be on the main public release in not too long.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The public beta version has added 'default audio' as an option for Windows now. So it will be on the main public release in not too long.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines