Default transition duration

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know is this a right place to post a suggestion for changes, but it would be nice to be able to set default transition duration somewhere outside preferences panel. I mostly edit features and tv series content and it's frustrating when you work with multichannel audio to manualy set duration of the transition for every channel.  So going to preferences and change duration is the pain every time.

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Default transition duration

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know is this a right place to post a suggestion for changes, but it would be nice to be able to set default transition duration somewhere outside preferences panel. I mostly edit features and tv series content and it's frustrating when you work with multichannel audio to manualy set duration of the transition for every channel.  So going to preferences and change duration is the pain every time.

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do one transition and copy/paste for the other channels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, but when i want to change duraton, i go to preferences again, Your workaround makes sense, but whaen i have 9 channels of audio or more sometimes, it's time consuming. I copy/paste transition and it's too long, then i have to do it all again. Avid MC has this option, i don't think is too much work to implement this.

best 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0