• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete recent files

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Premiere automatically a panel with recent files get open. My questions is if there are a way to disable this cause in photoshop and after efects i have done this but i do not find the option in adobe premiere.

Anothe question that I have is how to delete recent files cause when I select file in the top left, there are an option called open recent files, is there a way to do not save the files that I have opened recently or directly delete that option in the file menú?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

You can't disable the "Open recent files" option in the File menu system. As someone with typically 3-6 "current" projects, I have always of course used the standard open screen to choose the project to open. Now I'm basing my work in a Production mode even though I'm a solo shop with 'small' projects, I open anything top of the list, as what it does is open my Production and I can jump to any project I want inside the production.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The very first option in the first tab of the Preferences ... "At Startup" ... which has two options: Show Home and Open Most Recent.

Show Home brings up the screen so you can choose which recent project you are working in.

Open Most Recent skips the Open dialog, goes directly to the last project that was open in Premiere.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have done this, but there are an option when I clik on the menu file called recent files, here there are all my files opened recently, how can I disable that option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't disable the "Open recent files" option in the File menu system. As someone with typically 3-6 "current" projects, I have always of course used the standard open screen to choose the project to open. Now I'm basing my work in a Production mode even though I'm a solo shop with 'small' projects, I open anything top of the list, as what it does is open my Production and I can jump to any project I want inside the production.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines