• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

deletes content i am trying to edit?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to get used to adobe premiere pro still but whats weird is i am cropping out a big long video and catching the moments i want to and just randomly where ever the blue time line indacator is it will just completley cut and delete the rest of the content and i cant seem to figure out why i wont be doing anything but watching through the video and then it all the sudden its all gone and if i try to re do the file where ever its located it will destroy what ever work i have done or am trying to do? any help was thinking of re installing the program 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you able to create a screen recording of the problem you're experiencing? Please upload it as a private video to YouTube and post the link here.

Also, please provide details of your system, your source footage and the version of Premiere you are using.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines