Deleting points in a mask

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've read that to delete a mask point you just press control and click on the point. This is not working for me. What should I be doing? Can't seem to find anything online other than the option above. Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting points in a mask

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've read that to delete a mask point you just press control and click on the point. This is not working for me. What should I be doing? Can't seem to find anything online other than the option above. Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm replicating what you say and pressing Cmd on Mac, which is equivalent to Ctrl on Windows, works for me. Try to select the mask from the Effect Controls panel while you have the clip selected in the timeline and you get closer to the point, press Ctrl and the pen should appear with the minus (-). Look at my screenshot.

IMG_1177.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 1