Highlighted

DeNoise export problem

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am editing a video project for class and am in desperate need of help. I used the DeNoise effect on all my dialogue since there was a horrible static noise on all my clips. The audio sounds great on the Premiere app but once I export it I can hear the hissing in the beginning of every cut. Is there a way to fix this? I already tried applying the DeNoise effect to the entire track but it is still happening. Please help! 

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DeNoise export problem

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am editing a video project for class and am in desperate need of help. I used the DeNoise effect on all my dialogue since there was a horrible static noise on all my clips. The audio sounds great on the Premiere app but once I export it I can hear the hissing in the beginning of every cut. Is there a way to fix this? I already tried applying the DeNoise effect to the entire track but it is still happening. Please help! 

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?