• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Detect part of video for cut

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a long video, and i need to cut in different parts, i'v heard about an automatic detection in Premiere but what i need is not for cutting between the scenes. In the top-right corner i have a number in the video and during the time it changes, is possible to cut the video when this number change? Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a visual? Embed a screenshot using the forum's image embed tool. I'm guessing that the answer is no, however, as it sounds like a manual operation, Fasertio.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immagine.pngThis screenshot is from my video, in the corner (red arrow) I have some value like the kda,etc.. , I want create a montage so if i can autodetect when the values change I can cut the parts automatically..

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately Scene detect only detect cuts between scenes and would not be able to detect when the numbers change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines