Highlighted

Device Controller: 4

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have been having an issue with Adobe Premiere. Everytime I try to add a clip to my timeline, there is a message that pops up, I will show a screenshot below. I just would like to know how to fix this. I did look into some similar questions and I tried changing the rendering style in my settings, but the error is still occurring. Can someone please help me with this? I do have a video I need to edit farely quickly. Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 1.28.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-13 at 1.27.56 PM.pngAdobe versionAdobe version

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Device Controller: 4

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have been having an issue with Adobe Premiere. Everytime I try to add a clip to my timeline, there is a message that pops up, I will show a screenshot below. I just would like to know how to fix this. I did look into some similar questions and I tried changing the rendering style in my settings, but the error is still occurring. Can someone please help me with this? I do have a video I need to edit farely quickly. Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 1.28.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-13 at 1.27.56 PM.pngAdobe versionAdobe version

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

and your source properties and your sequence settings...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 5.47.24 PM.png

Premiere Version: Listed above (14.3.0) 

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 5.40.39 PM.png

  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0