• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digitize Analog slide show with audio track, etc?

Engaged ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Photoshop pro with only rudimentary experience in Premiere Pro.

I am digitizing an analog slideshow with audio. The original presentation has slides and a sync'd audio track, which I captured as a live video template. I then captured digital stills of each slide, and made a separate audio recording of the original audio track (from tape).

Questions as follows:

1- I digitized the slides at 1920x1080, but mistakenly recorded the video template at 1280x720.  Can I change the resolution of the project to 1920x1080, or do I need to start with a new 1920x1080 project?

2- I would like to have a short dissolve from still-to-still (like a traditional slideshow). Do I overlap them in the timeline and apply a dissolve transition to all, or is there a more efficient process?

Any other suggestions for creating this slideshow?

Thanks for any feedback.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your questions.

In PPro you can create as many sequences (timelines) as you wish, at any given size. If you create a new sequence, you can choose a 1080p preset. Then, go back to the original 720p timeline, copy all the assets and paste them into the new sequence.

Likewise, you can adjust the length of any still asset to whatever you please. In the settings you can determine the default length of the assets you bring into your timeline, but these can be adjusted to whatever length is required for the audio track.

If you have adjoining assets on the timeline, you can apply any video transition effect that pleases you and with the handles presented on the timeline, you can adjust them to your preference as well.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines