Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Directional Blur stopt working

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I just started using adobe premiere pro 2020 to edit my youtube videos and it has been going great, until I encountered a problem. I was using the "directional blur" effect to blur my texts and it was working fine at first, but when I went to do the same thing to another text it stopped working. Now whenever I turn up the blur all it does is make the edges of the text white and fuzzy but no blur at all, thats the only way I can describe it. I have no idea what caused this problem and haven't seen it talked about anywhere. I tried few things like uninstalling adobe premiere and resetting my plug in caches and preferences to see if that would do anything to no avail. This is very frustrating to me because ik blurring my texts will help make my video look more professional and smooth. If anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you attach some screenshots of the problem in question? So we can see it better and better advise

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines