• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable System Compatibility Report

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent hours with all the driver update attempts with my old HP ZBook 15 which I need to live with for a while yet, and I'm done with this. I'm back to where I started with the most recent drivers from Nvidia.

PP 2020 works at the same speed as PP2019 after I continue with known issues, except I feel like my computer now sucks every time I start it. It still uses the GPU as before.

I wish to turn off the system compatibility report so I don't need to click through it and see the nasty red warning in the upper bar that reminds me that my computer sucks.

I'd say this tool has the potential to be very useful... just not in my case at this time.

darryl

mod note: the contents of this post have changed slightly to create a "how to" post.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Found it!! Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it!! Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG THANK YOU!!!

This has been driving me crazy for months!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there , i did not Found in Adobe Premiere 2020 to stop update nvidia report in adobe premiere ,  Thanks For all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That check box has been removed in Adobe 2020!  How else can we turn off this extremely annoying notification?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Charles,

Realize it's an older post, but no, it's still there for me - except it's second from the bottom now. Are you on macOS or Windows, my friend?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That notification box has been completely removed as of the new 14.5 release. Soon, Adobe will now no longer allow users of such old or antiquated hardware to run or even install Premiere Pro any more. The warning box serves as a reminder for all of you to update your drivers or purchase all-new hardware in order to continue using Premiere Pro at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines