Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearance problem of video card and pc cracking

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I had a problem with the premiere program, in which my pc crashed and these messages appeared. The problem manifests when I try to edit and the pc tries to render in real time. when this problem appears, the video card disappears from the taskbar and my pc is absolutely slow, then I restart

in short, my pc has two blue screens. the system says that there is something on the video card and at the same time sends me this path "Debug event" and I don't understand anything and I'm afraid to do sht

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 21.05.25 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 21.05.26.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 21.05.25.jpeg

   

translating the windows message: failed to start video driver failed to start video driver; using microsoft basic video driver instead. check in windows update for the latest video driver

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines