• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disappearing sound Premiere after latest updates

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest updates of my Adobe Creative Cloud apps my Premiere suddenly acts weird.

Somewhere in the proces my sound disappears, not my track but the real sound.

There is no possibility to get it back, and I have to start over. New project, same thing happens. again and again.

??

We pay a lot, and if its not working, its unusable..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

I have the same problem. On my system if i click the S button on an audio track (Solo Track) twice (on and then off again) then my audio tracks play again as they should. Yet another workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paste links to a couple 'no sound' related threads. There are more,,,

No audio plays in timeline when opening project again

Anyone Else Getting No Audio Playback After Opening A Project?

thinking you have similar issues as above two threads

i find it if I use nested sequences, and find no audio in main sequence after Project open.  And my fix is to Solo, scrub (to listen), then in-solo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. On my system if i click the S button on an audio track (Solo Track) twice (on and then off again) then my audio tracks play again as they should. Yet another workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got my sound back. Don't know if this applies to others problems, but it worked for me.
For some reason NDI Output was chosen as playback audio device in preferences. I changed it to Adobe Desktop Audio, and sound was back. May be a fluke, but as I said – it worked for my, so far.

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 14.50.09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JulietteV,

It's a known issue. Sorry for the frustration.

Please add your comment and vote to the following bug report: random audio layers are muted (without mute button activated) since last 04/2018 update! – Adobe vid...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines