Highlighted

Distorted audio sound after import

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that after the last update to premiere any audio WAV files I bring into the timeline sound distorted. I tried playing the clip in Audition, Itunes, and few other media player and it sounds great. I have tried the solutions I found in the community but nothing worked. I also noticed when I export the clip the sound is wrong also. 

I am using Premiere Pro 2020 14.5 and a pair of logitech headset to listen tothe sound.

If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distorted audio sound after import

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that after the last update to premiere any audio WAV files I bring into the timeline sound distorted. I tried playing the clip in Audition, Itunes, and few other media player and it sounds great. I have tried the solutions I found in the community but nothing worked. I also noticed when I export the clip the sound is wrong also. 

I am using Premiere Pro 2020 14.5 and a pair of logitech headset to listen tothe sound.

If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?