• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distortion on Export

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every now and then, I export a video and it distorts on playback.  I have taken some screenshots of what happens.

I use a macbook pro, and export in H.264, match source - High bitrate.

I edit and download loads of videos and this probably happens every 25-20 projects.

Grateful for your helpScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 13.31.10.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 13.31.25.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 13.32.02.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 13.32.59.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 13.33.17.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 13.33.28.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by saying that it "distorts" video on playback?

What happens?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Distortion is probably the wrong description. I export the project and when I play the video there are flashing colours and lines throughout. [I have added some screenshots of frame by frame]. It is like some frames have become corrupt or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marek, Distortion is probably the wrong description.  I export the project and when I play the video there are flashing colours and lines throughout.  [I have added some screenshots of frame by frame].  It is like some frames have become corrupt or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you noticing these flashing lines in different video players? Maybe it's a specific video player?

What if you import exported video back into Premiere? Do you see flashing, too?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not showing in Premiere, only after export. It is not on every project, quite random.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what has happened.  I clicked into Project Settings and changed the renderer to 'Mercury Playback Engine Software Only'.  It appears to have worked but I don't understand why.  I manage to get by with the program but don't know much about the workings of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOla revisando tu caso el problema podria radicar en que si bien usas H264 podrias probar em MOV  (Apple Pro Ress) y ver la diferencia, si necesitas los videos mas ligeros el MOV lo uedes convertir a H264 (mp4) en Media Encoder.Dado que no sabemos que tipo de archivos utilizas esa prodria ser una solucion.

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines