• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DJI video doesn't work in Premiere Pro 2018

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get DJI video to work in Premiere Pro anymore. I never had a problem until a couple weeks ago. Now about a third of the videos don't import (I get the "No video or audio streams found" error). The videos that do load tend to hang up the program. Is this an Adobe issue or a DJI issue? Whichever it is, it's killing my work. Anyone have this problem and figure out a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the video play outside of premiere pro in the media player? & please share the media properties details and Premiere Pro CC 2018 version.

Also, try importing footage via Media Browser, if it does not work then try transcoding the files using media encoder cc and then import it in premiere pro

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the Media Browser, same result. I tried encoding it, I might try that again on these new clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIght want to update your graphicscard driver.

Please post comp specs and Premiere build.

And upload a small clip for us to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the a link to the smallest clip I have that doesn't work.

DJI_0024.MP4 - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems ok here on a Win10 machine

dji.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you didn't get this error?

premiere-error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to Import the clip in windows 10 Premiere Pro CC Ver. 12.0 & 12.1.2 and also in MAC OS 10.13.6 Premiere Pro CC Ver. 12.1.2

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's crazy. I tried Premiere on my desktop and laptop and got same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that will be my next plan of action. I shot some footage today and had no problem. It's like Russian roulette. I hate to be shooting for someone and find the most important shot doesn't work. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Homer,

I'm also facing the same exact problem. Just installed the Premiere Pro in a new machine with high end specs and got the same error message.

Please let me know if you guys found some solution. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is killing me my job is on the line here please fix this ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload short clip to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read somewhere DJI footage is VFR (Variable Frame Rate).

Try Handbrake to convert to Constant Frame Rate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanted to reply to this for posterity. Had an issue with DJI Osmo Mobile footage not showing up upon exporting the premiere media. There were no import, rendering, preview, or even export errors that came up in Premiere. The only problem was with the exported video, the dji footage was a black screen. I used Handbrake and changed to constant framerate, then put the footage through premiere and it came out perfect. Thank You from 2021!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem..Some DJI (Phantom 4 V2) MP4 files work just fine and some do not.  The ones that don't work import fine into vegas pro 16.  I don't understand why some work and others do not.  The video is about 4 minutes long.  It is frustratin. Nothing changes in work flow, I move video off my sd card and onto my windows 10 computer. I try importing to premiere and it just hangs ..the file is not imported and eventually Premiere just locks up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines