• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do not install Premiere Pro 14.3.1 !!!!!!

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something breaks down after every update in Premiere Pro and I'm tired! Now I'm switching to Apple Final Cut Pro X, a seamless system! Do not install Premiere Pro 14.3.1 ...

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have something wrong with your system. Update runs without issues on my Mac.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an adobe user for 15 years. :)) It runs smoothly at 14.3.0 and comes in 14.3.1 versions and does not work suddenly 🙂 ADOBE = WINDOWS :))) collection software working on collection systems ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no problem in my system! You never have a problem in Apple MAC OSX and my computer is macbook pro 16 "and I just bought yesterday can you have a problem? :))))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You see, Apple wants you to use only its own software on its systems.

And if I were buying a new computer right now, this is a bad time to purchase a current Intel-based Mac because the platform itself is now at a dead end. Apple will not develop or release any more new Intel-based Macs as of right now, instead transitioning to Macs based on Apple's own ARM-based CPU architecture. Minor refreshes in the Intel-based Mac lineup will continue for another year or so.

With that said, Premiere Pro has gotten a lot more picky about hardware as of late. Old and legacy or obsolete hardware, especially the CPU and the GPU, will trip up Premiere Pro to varying extents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an adobe user for 15 years. :)) It runs smoothly at 14.3.0 and comes in 14.3.1 versions and does not work suddenly 🙂 ADOBE = WINDOWS :))) collection software working on collection systems ... Sorry...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey EVOCO Design. Can I ask what isn't working for you?

I haven't been able to export through PP or ME for over a fortnight when using VBR 2 Pass & get a 10% success rate with VBR 1 Pass. That is without adding complexity like ticking any Max Render Depth or any other boxes etc. I've tried running Software only as well & still crashes.

After the most recent crash the Export window doesn't even open through File>Media which is a show stopper.

I've tried all advice I could find online including reinstalling Windows etc & no success. My machine is pretty top notch with the slowest thing being my GTX 1060 GPU which should still be plenty capable to handle the current PP.

Given I have Resolve Studio 16 from a camera purchase should I keep trying to get my Adobe issue resolved or should I just redo the projects in Resolve?  I can't see any other way to produce the videos for my client than starting again on Resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC + Final CUT Por X for a trouble-free working environment in every
update without any problem!

With the Premier pro 14.3.1 update, it has failed all of the mogrt files I
have always used and closed. This is always the case with adobe and I'm
tired now 😞 I'm switching to Final Cut Pro X as a smooth video montage
program like this floating MAC OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC + Final CUT Por X for a trouble-free working environment in every update without any problem!

With the Premier pro 14.3.1 update, it has failed all of the mogrt files I have always used and closed. This is always the case with adobe and I'm tired now 😞 I'm switching to Final Cut Pro X as a smooth video montage program like this floating MAC OSX.

See the same error and Adobe will take a long time to find a problem with it. then how will i work?

mogth errorEkran Resmi 2020-07-22 17.35.18.pngEkran Resmi 2020-07-22 20.03.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EVOCO Design,

I can't see Thread 2, the crashed thread. Please upload this crash report to Creative Cloud or Drop Box, then PM me the link. I'll send it to engineering. Sorry for this situation. More info on your Mac would help too.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do what you said because I didn't save the error message somewhere
and now I had to switch to Final Cut Pro X because adobe pp isn't working!
Adobe did not support me in Turkey! sorry kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe reps in other countries are supposed to follow the policies of the parent company in the U.S., but they do not always adhere to those rules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately they do not comply with turkey ever! Winning money is not for
distribution to support firms in Turkey! However, Adobe U.S.A. why not
check it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is unacceptable, EVOCO Design. I'll let my manager know about your hardships.

I want to help my Turkish brothers and sisters having trouble with Premiere Pro. Great country and people who are super cool in my experience. If there's anything I can do to help you more, send me a message please.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kevin

Thank you very much for your kind invitation and good wishes. But since PP
14.3.1 has serious problems I am now 1 week. I had to switch to Final CUT
Pro. 😞 yes it was difficult for me to pass Final CUT Pro, but at least I
am not having the problems in PP 14.3.1 and my job is not interrupted.
Anyway thank you, kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restored Adobe Premier 14.3.0 version now there is no problem :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe vs Windows = Problem :))

MacOSX = freedom and comfort stable working environment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what's wrong with your computer EVOCO, but it seems to be producing the same post many times. I'm certain that's whats wrong with your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

beware of apple.  I'm someone who invested many many years mastering finalcutpro 1 - 7 and when apple realized that they had to rebuild the software from the ground up, they threw out an interface that was regarded by many editors as the best ever.  Avid and Adobe kept their interfaces and created products that took advantage of modern hardware and operating systems without saying fu to their user base.   Apple's computers have become designed to prevent any upgrades all in the interests of making them lighter and smaller and ...disposable unless you've got a rich father who will bankroll a macpro.   I've just started working on a custom built windows machine that while nothing is actually future proof allows for many many upgrades as required specs become more demanding.   good luck and god speed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In windows, your job depends on god. The whole world knows that you
configure a new windows computer every year, but when we buy an apple
computer, we use it for more than 10 years. In this case, your father is
getting richer 🙂 windows has never worked stable in the world and will
never work stable. so we have mac osx so we are special :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many more people are working in windows than on mac...  I've worked on macs for at least the last 20 years but I'm transitioning to windows (for economic reasons) and I've been working on a decent windows machine for the last 2 months.  Had some issues with the graphics card driver, but...  cause I monitor this forum, I knew what to do to fix the problem and even before I fixed the problem, I was able to keep working.   Haven't had a crash yet.   Doesn't mean I won't have one tomorrow but I have enough experience to know that any computer can fail...   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really have to agree with mg here: "[be]cause I monitor this forum, I knew what to do to fix the problem and even before I fixed the problem"

I don't quite understand those one post commentors get an answer an go away. This is complex software, and it runs or mostly so on all kinds of hardware, we arent forced to buy from one manufacturer. But hanging around the forum, you find out all kinds of things, and when you confront it, you already know about it, or even you don't confront it, because you know how to set things up to avoid it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not an issue that the PP community can solve! 14.3.1 I think PP
error and engineering problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sure my mac hassle free.! same mac same PP but different version
14.3.0 works smoothly :)))) same mac same PP version 14.3.1 no file is not
working constantly problem :)))) ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines