• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Blackmagic RAW 2.1 Public Beta 3 make editing BRAW in Premiere more stable?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone used the new plugin for editing BRAW in Premiere, Blackmagic RAW 2.1 Public Beta 3? Any issues? I was using the BRAW 1.5 plugin from black magic design and I had a lot of instability. When I was rendering and getting ready to export a large and long 3840x2160 sequence, my software(Premiere v14.8) and hardware(PC) crashed. The external drive I was using is currently not working, but I have another copy of the footage and the project file, so I'm planning to download the new plugin in the hope that this will end my issues and hopefully I can reconnect my media and export properly with that. Any cautionary tales? Or things to think about? Thanks for any advice. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I, too, had problems with the earlier BM plugins so I bought the Autokroma plugin and have been very pleased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines