Highlighted

Does OS X and Windows 10 support firewire devices using Thunderbolt?

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had read comments one my YouTube channel that the latest version of OS X did not support Firewire anymore. I decided to get a Thunderbolt PCIE card for my PC. The video explains what happened. That being said are you folks able to use Thunderbolt to Firewire adapters for Firewire devices?

This video does cover some of the installation process. Does this product work with Firewire devices? Watch the video to find out.monetized links belowThunde...
TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does OS X and Windows 10 support firewire devices using Thunderbolt?

Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had read comments one my YouTube channel that the latest version of OS X did not support Firewire anymore. I decided to get a Thunderbolt PCIE card for my PC. The video explains what happened. That being said are you folks able to use Thunderbolt to Firewire adapters for Firewire devices?

This video does cover some of the installation process. Does this product work with Firewire devices? Watch the video to find out.monetized links belowThunde...
TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it no one here is using Firewire devices?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fwiw, my 2012 macbook pro will not recognize my old sony minidv handycam in premiere 2020, but works fine in 2019.   no idea if this is also true in windows...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0