• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Premiere Pro have waveform effect?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm taking over a project. My colleague is running a podcast through AE so she can use that waveform sound effect that looks like a VU meter as the sound plays for visual interest. I believe he's then importing the AE file into Premiere.

To possibly simplify things, does Premiere 2020 have this capability so it's not necessary to do it in AE first then Premiere? I ask because I've been using the older version of Creative Suite and will upgrade to 2020 and need to know if that is now possible.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

The Audio Visualisation Effect is typically a VFX effect achieved in AE, which you can then dynamically link inside PPro. To my knowledge there is no built-in video effect that allows for visual representation of audio waveforms, unless you make a screen recording of the on screen audio meter levels in PPro and then import that into PPro as a video track and mask out the parts you don't want to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Audio Visualisation Effect is typically a VFX effect achieved in AE, which you can then dynamically link inside PPro. To my knowledge there is no built-in video effect that allows for visual representation of audio waveforms, unless you make a screen recording of the on screen audio meter levels in PPro and then import that into PPro as a video track and mask out the parts you don't want to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thank you I appreciate you letting me know this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines