• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Uninstalling and Reinstalling Adobe Premiere Elements 14 delete any save files?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently ran into a problem while using Adobe Premiere Elements 14 where nothing would render, this hasn't ever happened over the many years I've been using it.

After some looking I haven't been able to solve the problem, and noticed that in some projects it renders and in others it doesn't. This didn't make any sense to me so I wanted to try reinstalling the software to see if it would fix itself since I had to when I got a new PC quite a while ago.

If you could fix my rendering problem then that's always welcome but TLDR: at the moment I just want to know how to safely uninstall Adobe Premiere Elements 14 and reinstall it without losing my projects, if possible.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I am very late. However, did you ever figure out the answer to this? If so, please let me know

-Gavin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Short answer No. Uninstalling does not delete save files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines