Doing Bulk Morph Clips

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interview with multiple edit cuts over a 40min period. Is there a way to bulk apply a morph clip across all transitions? 

Also will the morph clip blend the audio? If not is there another transition that works well for that, and is there a way I can bulk apply it?

Thanks so much for any help!!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Doing Bulk Morph Clips

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interview with multiple edit cuts over a 40min period. Is there a way to bulk apply a morph clip across all transitions? 

Also will the morph clip blend the audio? If not is there another transition that works well for that, and is there a way I can bulk apply it?

Thanks so much for any help!!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morph cut is not something that works always. More often than not, I've not used it. When it works of course it's marvelous. So ... applying across a ton of cuts, I'm wondering how many of those cuts would actually work.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make it the default transition and then apply the default transition to all clips, but as Neil implied, you will likely not be pleased with all of the results and will need to adjust each morph cut individually to get it to look OK.

Sometimes a regular cut with an increase or decrease of scale (zoomed in or out) looks better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

This article by Premiere Pro QE, James Strawn, will definitely help improve your morph cut chops. Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 2