Double track embeded in one track - can it be fixed in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have an issue with a recording I received where one audio track in the recoding has the same track twice - which creates an echo sound. Is there a way to fix this somehow in Premiere Pro and make it one track?

Not an advanced user of the software so much help will be appreciated - thanks!

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 00.01.23.png

Ann, thanks for the comment - a screenshot of the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the stereo to mono in the modify > audio channels (right click on clip in project window)

You can do them all in one go.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kasiam42705936 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help - I looked more into the clip and it seems to be an issue with the recording itself, as some parts of the audio are ok 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines