• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrade Premiere pro to 2019

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had alot of issues with premiere pro 2020 crashing at 99% of my project exporting (which is annoying) and I had just updated from 2019 in my "creative cloud desktop app" but now I can't go back to the 2019 version that I had been using for the last 2 years.  how do I get to reinstall that version?  It seems more stable, the icon looks better, and it just feels more professional and comfortable and didn't crash for me during exports.

TOPICS
Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the button, took me a while to find the "other versions" button but I got it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but most people (including me) are exporting in 2020 without issues.  Gotta say I've got CS5.5, 6 and CC2017, 18, 19 and 20 on my system just in case...  but I've got client still working on older systems.   If you want to troubleshoot your problems in 2020, start a new thread and we'll figure it out...  Of course, it could just be that your system meets 2019 specs, but does not meet 2020's...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines