• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Previous Versions

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 15.0 this morning, but have been using 14.6 because of it's ability to crop really small moving objects, and then use the arrow keys to track it throughout the clip and I think that's gone in 15.0, is there anyway to go back to 14.6?

Also, everytime I try and crop an object, I crop to the object I want and as soon as I hit one track forward, the clip zooms out and the crop goes away, can anyone help with that problem as well??

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas no more 14.6 just 14.9.

I dont have any issue with crop

What do you mean by one track forward?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the "Track Selected Mask Forward 1 Frame" tool under Mask, I'm trying to follow a moving object throughout the frame that I have cropped and masked, but it gets stuck on another white object when advancing the frame, and I can't move the crop to get to the object I want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the crop, it sounds like you already have it keyframed. Try right clicking the crop effect and Reset it, then redo your crop/zoom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did have another question, in 14.6 you could use the arrow keys to move the crop around to follow a moving object. It is no longer in in 15.0, do you have any suggestions to follow a moving object that gets caught on other objects when moving to next frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the mask feature from the Crop effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I used the mask to crop on a pitcher throwing a baseball, and in the past update I could track the pitch from the hand to the catcher, but with the new update I'm having trouble following it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well best is not to do that but use the mask from Opacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I'll try that, I still can't get the mask to move it's just stationary when you advance the frame, any idea on how to manually move it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manually move a mask is with the mouse in the Program monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any certain trick to doing that? Highlighting the mask and then moving with the mouse or arrow after doesn't make it move at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cannot do anything to the mask its best to start over and use Opacity.

Mask on the Crop effect is known to give issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay I will use opactiy from now on, still any tricks to help move the opacity mask from it being stationary? SHIFT + dragging the mouse over it still doesn't move it. 

And it is for sure that I can no longer download 14.6 because it worked perfectly fine on that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines