• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DPI Scaling issues and Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 30" HP ZR30W (resolution 2560x1600) and a 24" Eizo ColorEdge CG248 (resolution 3840x2160). 

Until recently I've been able to use Premiere just fine despite the disparate resolutions between monitors. However as of 2 or 3 updates ago any Premiere windows I drag to the 4k monitor have a super tiny UI. My typical workflow is to have Source, Program and Timeline on the bigger HP 30" in front of me and all my other windows (Project, Effects, Audio Mixer, History, Markers etc. etc.) on the 4k Eizo monitor to my left. Lately this has meant that all of my project bins and files are these teeny tiny file names and ui text making it difficult to read/see.

This only happens in Premiere. Other programs work just fine with the 200% scaling set by Windows. I've tried messing around with the program compatibility (Change High DPI) settings and the High DPI scaling override but can't seem to find a setting that works to conform both monitors.

Any ideas/suggestions?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked a similar question 2 times already...nobody seems to care or be able to help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to note ... the main UI window for Premiere, with the menu bar up top ... needs to be on the 'main' UI monitor for the computer. Otherwise you may get odd behaviors.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you found a good solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines