Highlighted

Drag and Drop Files Not Working

Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I can Import files into Premiere, but If I drag any Clip, Image, Sound Clips, I see the Error sign.

I noticed this is also happening with Audition, and After Effects. I think there could be some kind of Compatibility issue between Windows and Adobe.

Would you please help?

Thank you very much.

Drag Drop Error.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag and Drop Files Not Working

Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I can Import files into Premiere, but If I drag any Clip, Image, Sound Clips, I see the Error sign.

I noticed this is also happening with Audition, and After Effects. I think there could be some kind of Compatibility issue between Windows and Adobe.

Would you please help?

Thank you very much.

Drag Drop Error.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if I've ever seen a big ERROR message like that.

Are the files coming from your SSD or a memory card, etc. Is it just a coincidence that your project has nothing in it from the screenshot? You said you "could import", so, then the rest of the dragging, etc I would asume from your post is from an already imported clip, and the screen shot is not representative?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of media do you have? Codec(s) and format?

Can you import any other way, like through Media Browser or the import dialogue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen that message before, but ... I'm not seeing any media imported into that project file. If you had media imported into the project, we'd see it listed there.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing they've typed "Error" onto there and are just showing the little circle with the bar across it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 2
Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Sorry I Typed the Error. The Error is the Circle Icon.

sorry for confusion

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Neil.

I am very sorry for causing Confusion, I Typed the Word Error on top of that Circle.

Sorry for Confusion

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another screenshot

Once again sorry for the confusion

Error-Screen-Shot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 2
Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peru.

Yes, same issue. I can easily Import any Clips, Sounds, Images. But If I Drag, and Drop, I see that Circle Icon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Uninstalled Premiere and looking for a Previous Version. Now I noticed I can not Install the premiere, at all. I am getting a Compatible Issue Warning. my computer and Windows are Updated.

What should I do Please help.

Thanks.

Update Issue.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Windows 10 do you have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10900K processor

64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable

2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD + 2TB SATA 7200RPM HDD

Windows 10 Home Version 20H2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 1
Advisor ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apps.jpgUPDATED;UPDATED;UPDATED

Dear MyerPj.

First of all, Thank you so much for your advice and help. I appreciate it very very much.

I did Follow your instruction, I ran the Cleaner as an Administrator and Uninstalled all the Adobe apps, and Restarted Computer, and Ran the Cleaner again, Restarted the Computer and I was able to Download my Desire Apps.

The only problem I have is the same old Issue, I can easily Import files, Videos, Images, and Sound-clips Into Premiere, Audition, and After Effects, But I can not use Drag and Drop. Also, the same Issue as before, If I use Photoshop and Bridge2021, It is very Slow, But using Photoshop 2020, with Bridge 2020 is much better.

Thanks Again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0