• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dragging clips to timeline as stacked tracks

Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to select many clips from bins and drag them all to the timeline, and have them stack simultaneously onto different tracks, rather than automatically string end to end on one track. I don't think there's currently a way to do this, but I would find it very useful. Someone already requested this on Uservoice (his idea was using a modifier key, perfect!), so if anyone else would like this as well, please consider upvoting:

Ability to Stack Clips by Holding SHIFT when dragging into Timeline – Adobe video & audio apps (user...

I found this similar thread in the forum already, but it specifies audio clips only:

Dragging multiple audio clips into timeline; can I... - Adobe Support Community - 9236286

The workaround listed at both of those links has to do with creating a fake multicam. I suppose this works, but I think the first idea in the Uservoice link is the best. So please consider upvoting, if you would find it useful! Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the multicam feature; simple solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines