Highlighted

Drone Footage Stuttering after export

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

So I'm pretty new to premiere pro and I'm having some issues with footage after export...

I originally exported a 3840 × 2160 version of the attached video and it works perfectly. The version now attached to this thread is the same sequence but resized to 1920 x 1080 (for instagram stories) - after exporting, all of my DSLR footage (24fps & 60fps) is fine, but my drone footage at the end of the clip is stuttering - is anyone able to let me know why that may be?

Apologies if more information is needed - just let me know what you would need...

Thanks!

James

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drone Footage Stuttering after export

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

So I'm pretty new to premiere pro and I'm having some issues with footage after export...

I originally exported a 3840 × 2160 version of the attached video and it works perfectly. The version now attached to this thread is the same sequence but resized to 1920 x 1080 (for instagram stories) - after exporting, all of my DSLR footage (24fps & 60fps) is fine, but my drone footage at the end of the clip is stuttering - is anyone able to let me know why that may be?

Apologies if more information is needed - just let me know what you would need...

Thanks!

James

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?

James

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
loustat LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey James,

Not sure if you got this fixed but I had a similar problem with my h265 drone footage stuttering.

Go into media encoder preferences>general and under "premiere pro" uncheck the box that says "import sequences natively"

That fixed the problem for me. Otherwise contact the online chat support. I had to wait an hour but got it fixed in the end.

Good luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0