Dropdown menue on Multiscreen setup is terrible.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to select the Look the drop-down menu looks the following I have a central 4k monitor with one fhd on top and one at every side of the 4k monitor.

techtasie_1-1606513835622.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your post, I have no clue what the trouble is. I will just add a comment though ...

It looks like you have a LUT you've loaded into the system ... where did you put that on the computer? I hope not in the Program/Package file folder with the included ones ... just for general info, ALL user-supplied LUTs/Look files should be put into folders located in the following chart:

Lumetri LUTs Looks Findable Locations.PNG

You need to create the 'final' folder in each location, the Technical folder which will be accessed by the Basic tab drop-down, and the Creative folder which will be accessed by and shown in the list in the Creative tab.

The program will take all your provided LUTs/Looks, and the ones in its own files, and list them in computer alpha-numeric order. So to make mine appear first, I add a prefix system ... a number, space, letter.

01 A low-sat shadow neut

01 B low-sat highlight neut

03 XXXXXX

You should get the idea, I group them by function/use as I would need them.

Back to your query, could you please add more information and detail?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think he means the dropdown menu is not showing properly on his screen.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines