• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual Monitor Won't work

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried adobe software which is after effect and premiere pro. It won't allow me to do the playback on the second monitor. When i try to undock the program monitor panel menu to the second monitor, the playback is working fine for the first time. But when i close the program and reopen it, the software will run in the background which is I can view it in task manager. I end task it then reopen my premiere pro. Then, the playback couldn't work anymore and it allow me to work on the first screen only.

Is there anyway to solve this ? Thanks for the helping !  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you update your graphics driver recently?

I updated my nVidia driver to 472 last week and full screen output no longer works when Premiere is up. If I minimize Premiere, the full screen video appears on monitor 2. Disappears as soon as I restore the Premiere window on mon 1. Infuriating. I have to have the 472 driver to use Blender 3.0, otherwise I'd roll back to the old tried and true driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone is having this problem in 2020 using Adobe Premiere Pro, I fixed this problem by deleting Sonic Studio. You can find more information on asus forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines