• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dupe Detection using the same few colors to show dupes in the timeline

Participant ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone had this experience of dupe detection using the a very limited selection of colors to show dupes?  Because my timeline is only really using 3 colors, finding the duplicate pair becomes a real task.  

If anyone has a solution, I'd love to hear it.  Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 2.40.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony,

Sorry for the frustration. Think it's a great idea to make a request for. Do so here. You'd certainly have my upvote.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are suppose to be 10 unique colors that then repeat.  That makes sense.  I wonder if this is a bug as I've upgraded the project from an earlier version.  I didn't know if there was a pref somewhere to try to modify the behavior a bit, but apparently not. 

Just now, I copied my project and pasted it into a new project created in AP 14.7.0 and the result was the colors changed (the blue became pink) but otherwise it wasn't utilizing the full band of 10 colors to make dupes.

Do you know where to report bugs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines