Highlighted

duplicating an audio track mixer setup to another sequence

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

howdy, I hope someone maybe able to help me here as i have trawled through videos etc and can not find the answer.

I have created a mixer setup in "audio track mixer" for one of my sequences but i can not seem to work out how to duplicate the setup for all my other timelines (sequences). I have edited 30 sequences and I have laid up everyone of them exactly the same ie tracks 1-6 dialog, 7-12, voice over, track 13 music etc. and i just want to apply that same track mixer setup as i have set all the levels. Any thoughts appreciated.

Adobe I have seen that in early 2019 another user asked about duplicating an audio track mixer setting and can see from replies that you can't do this. Can you please look at this and find a solution that doesnt involve us having to copy and paste other timelines into the timeline that has the audio mixer settings I want. ( I have 30 x 25 minute edits and dont want all on one timeline) Cheers!

Topics

Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

duplicating an audio track mixer setup to another sequence

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

howdy, I hope someone maybe able to help me here as i have trawled through videos etc and can not find the answer.

I have created a mixer setup in "audio track mixer" for one of my sequences but i can not seem to work out how to duplicate the setup for all my other timelines (sequences). I have edited 30 sequences and I have laid up everyone of them exactly the same ie tracks 1-6 dialog, 7-12, voice over, track 13 music etc. and i just want to apply that same track mixer setup as i have set all the levels. Any thoughts appreciated.

Adobe I have seen that in early 2019 another user asked about duplicating an audio track mixer setting and can see from replies that you can't do this. Can you please look at this and find a solution that doesnt involve us having to copy and paste other timelines into the timeline that has the audio mixer settings I want. ( I have 30 x 25 minute edits and dont want all on one timeline) Cheers!

Topics

Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 05, 2020 0

Have something to add?