Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating Open Captions for Multiple Styles

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am having a serious issue with Open Captions and duplication.

I have a project where by I need the same captions for a variety of different styled videos but would like to be able to duplicate the captions and style each duplication accordingly. All I want to do is have a caption set with a black font and another set in white.

Annoyingly when I duplicate the captions in the sequence it changes all the copied clips together. The same happens if I copy the captions file in the project panel and rename it. I can not even copy all the caption text and paste into a new caption.

I need a work around as this is a huge waste of my time writing out the captions multiple times.

Editing on Premier Pro CC 13.0.2 on Apple.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saved me a lot of time. Ta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplication Captions in project (name), save, quit, repopen project .... done! Works! THANK YOU

Still a bug months later, smh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines