DVCPRO HD field order

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting a file in mxf_op1 /DVCPRO HD settings from CC2020, mediainfo shows the lower field dominant. When exporting the same project from CC2019, it is the dominant upper field. How can it be?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i use these settings when exporting and import the clip Premiere Pro says that it is Upper. So as a test in Premiere Pro, go to the Project panel and click the hamburger menu to the right of the name of the panel and check Preview Area. Import your exported file and look for LFF or UFF.

Averdahl_0-1613751812955.png

prev.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you exporting to blu-ray, HDV tape, social media? If it is soical media I would render out at 60P as opposed to interlaced video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MacLenny AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I export a file for television broadcasting. The problem is that the application "MediaInfo" in the line "field order" shows "bf- first", and in the line "current field order" - "uf-first". When exporting from CC2018, the line "field order" does not appear in the description.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines