Dynamic Link and Dissolve doesnt work in Premiere

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,
following Problem is, i made a dynamiclink from premiere to aftereffects...

I wanted to make a soft Dissolve  at the end of the linked Composition (in premiere)

Below the Composition there is a colorlayer in white...so everytime when i play the clip...the dissolve-effect from the linked composition doesnt recognize the colorlayer below...it shows the black background...as if there is no colorlayer...
i love premiere....bit sometimes it is just garbage

Thx

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dynamic Link and Dissolve doesnt work in Premiere

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,
following Problem is, i made a dynamiclink from premiere to aftereffects...

I wanted to make a soft Dissolve  at the end of the linked Composition (in premiere)

Below the Composition there is a colorlayer in white...so everytime when i play the clip...the dissolve-effect from the linked composition doesnt recognize the colorlayer below...it shows the black background...as if there is no colorlayer...
i love premiere....bit sometimes it is just garbage

Thx

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're putting a dissolve on maybe the comp in V2, and it 

doesn't also dissolve the V1 material (whatever it is) that is showing in your image.

Easy fix, nest that selection, apply the dissolve to the nest.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0