• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link broken AGAIN after latest April update!

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current situation is as follows: I have a Premier project in which there are several dynamic links to 3 different AE projects. The first type of links to 3D animation, the second type of links to text animation, and the third type of links to 3D animation in AE. Until the April update, everything worked fine. After the April update in Premiere, the project links are loaded from only one AE file. The rest of the AE files do not load, even if I forcibly used Link Media.
After several attempts to figure out the situation and find out what the problem is, I realized the following:
If Premiere Project have Dynamic Links to more than one AE project, it will only load the link to the project that is curently loaded in AE, and will completely lose touch with other projects. So it's like new rule of using Dynamic Link: "only one active AE project at a time". THIS FULLY PARALIZED ALL WORKS! We need fix to this problem ASAP!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this, I'm having the exact same issue.
Impossible to work with several AE project linked in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found a (temporary) solution!
This problem seems to be directly linked to the April Update (Premiere Pro 14.1 & After Effects 17.0.6). If you download the older versions (Premiere Pro 14.0.4 & After Effects 17.0.5) via the Creative Cloud Desktop Application Dynamic Link seems to work again! Atleast this fixed it for me, you just have to relink all the stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, bro! This will help me at least for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, this works for me as well.
Fix your stuff, Adobe :^)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same problem and rolled back PR and AE.
I created a bug report here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/40478995-bug-dynamic-link-b...

Please vote!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines