Dynamic link not updating

Engaged ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the newest version of AE and PR. I have created a composition in AE which I import in PR using dynamic link.The composition have text fields which I change the content of using the text settings under effect controls.

It kind of works. But the viewport is not updating to the new text. If I play the timeline I still see the old text, or more likely a scramble between the new and old. If I pause the timeline, it will render correctly on that exact frame but not the rest. Is there a way to force update it or something?

I'm using expressions for a couple of things, if that matters.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jakob Wagner

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I render and replace the afx linked clip this seems to fix it for me, just remember to use a codec that supports Alpha.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering. If I go to sequence > render selection it also seems to work.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have the same problem with Premiere14.0/After Effects17.6 and rendering the selection does not help... 😕

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, restarting helped. 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines