• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link Problem

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so im trying to dynamic link from Premiere to After and everytime i do it the other audio cuts out

As you can see on the images: https://imgur.com/a/clDxHcq
Can you please let me know what am i doing wrong ?

Ive installed 3 versions of Premiere and After

I've factory reset my PC once and still got the same errror.

Heres a video showing another example: https://streamable.com/v541ze
You can cleary ear my mic on Premiere, but when i dynamic link, its gone. I only got the desktop audio

Please let me know what im doing wrong

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dynamic Linking audio from Premiere to After Effects can be tricky, especially when there's more than one audio track. In After Effects, if you open your Effects Panel, are there any effects applied to those bottom (audio) clips? Are they arriving into After Effects as just empty audio? I wonder what would happen if you unlink them in Premiere and then right click > Replace with After Effects Composition each individual audio track at a time and see what happens. I'll try it out later with one of my video files if you don't have any luck with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/74k70870_jY 

Heres me using a audio with ONLY an adjusment layer ! i removed the video and the problem still mantains ....

idk what to do anymore 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops, I forgot to mention that I think you need to have a video track selected for dynamic link. But looks like you already knew that from your video. 

Hmm...well I'm baffled why it's doing that. Another idea: Highlight the audio clip in Premiere, and copy it. Then in your After Effects composition hit paste. Even though you're in different applications, the audio should paste into your After Effects comp.

I've had similar problems before. If I remember right, the only workaround I could come up with was to bring the After Effects comp back into Premiere, and then sync the video with the audio. Or in this this case, since you are doing the "Replace with After Effects Composition" option, to leave the composition in your Premiere timeline, and keep the audio edit there. So in other words, you would do the visual work in After Effects, and the audio work in Premiere. Editing audio in After Effects is kind of a pain anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines